Wednesday 19 February 2014

Crosses blanket

I have been obsessing about the swiss crosses style blanket/throw that is popular right now. The crux throw became popular in the 1990's. Currently there are many out there and they range in price. I'm trying to achieve this trend on a budget. My two favorite finds are the Eco cross baby blanket found at http://www.spearmintlove.com/eco-cross-baby-blanket-black-cream/ for $80. Come in a range of colors so this trend can match your decor.

I have paired the Portland throw from Adairs that is $99 (also available in yellow/cream, teal/cream) with a faux fur Montana cushion in grey wolf and a marle grey textured oblong cushion. I have also paired this with an amazingly soft jersey cotton quilt cover. This achieves the organic look with a hint of interest with the crosses throw.
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

News

Instagram
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.