Monday 10 March 2014

Fruit and Tropics Inspo

We still have a bit of summerish weather coming our way and the best way to celebrate the warmer months is to mirror the same vibrancy in our decor. All things fruit inspired are popular right now and I love this trend for bringing happy pops of colour into our homes. I'm not going crazy and getting banana print curtains or anything but i'm partial to a couple of cherry or pineapple print cushions like these ones from Schatzibrown for $29.50 or these from Catandvee for $20 for a bit of fun. I even love the Kip and Co quilt cover because it reminds me of fruit tingles from $160 for a King size! The tropical trend is also a great way to add some excitement to a room. I love the heavy textured ottomans and busy prints. Think digitally printed super sized tropical flowers .

SchatziBrown cushion

CatandVee Cushion

Kip and Co quilt cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

News

Instagram
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.